Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jon Bon Jovi is Alive and I'm Gullible

Yesterday I received the following news that Jon Bon Jovi had committed suicide. I immediately called my very good friend Diane to console her, because she has been out as an admirer of Jon for many years. I left a message on her machine and also called her sister to make sure that she was going to be OK. Today, I found out that the entire story was a hoax from this site where you can make up your news. Diane, I'm sorry. Jon is alive and Beware of the Blog is an asshole and I'm a moron. I also apologize to anyone else I alerted of this fake news.

1 comment:

tsokolove said...

I should just like to point out that the following disclaimer does appear at the bottom of the fake Bon Jovi suicide article:

"this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment."

Also, I am selling the Brooklyn Bridge for a very reasonable price. Inquire by email.

statcounter