Friday, April 01, 2005
Get Out of My Face: Friday Catblog by MJ Cat
Sometimes a cat needs some privacy. Don't bother me in the following ways or you will experience the wrath of my claws:
1. I don't like to be awaken by the phone ringing at 6AM. This is alarming and scares me.
2. I don't like humans to stare at me when I go to the litter box. I like to do my business in private.
3. Sometimes I just don't want to be petted. I know this sounds crazy, but I don't like strangers touching me all the time.
4. I hate cleaning. I like to hide when I see a vacuum cleaner or broom.
5. Don't step on me. I know it is usually accidental, but it really hisses me off!