Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm Ready for my Close Up: Friday Catblog by MJ Cat


It's not easy being a famous cat like me. As your star starts to rise, please keep in mind the following tips:
1. Try to control the photographs taken of you. I don't allow people to take my photograph unless I'm freshly brushed and posed.
2. Keep a press file and, remember, even negative press is still press. It's better for people to write about how you got your claws out, rather than not write about you at all.
3. Only try to be seen out on the town with cats who are equal to or more famous than you(i.e. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise). My person and I are on equal celebrity footing so that's why I let her take me out on the leash.
4. Hire a publicist. Do you think I type this myself every Friday? I dictate and someone does all the work for me.

No comments:

statcounter