Monday, April 11, 2005

A Writer Blocked

These are the topics I really really want to write about, but can't due to self-editing, fear of surveillance and general paranoia.

1. My job. My boss reads this blog so I can't really complain about work or make fun of coworkers. I don't want to get in trouble and I read too many horror stories of people getting in trouble for their blogs.
2. The guy I like. He's forbidden me from writing about him and I don't want to lose any remaining chance I have with him. He won't talk to me anymore if he has to fear I'm writing about him.
3. My ex's smelly girlfriend. I heard a rumor that someone I used to date is now dating a woman who has notorious BO. While I find this topic troubling and fascinating, I don't want to seem petty, mean or vindictive.
4. My sister. She gets very mad.

No comments:

statcounter