Thursday, November 25, 2004

Things for which I give Thanks

I just ate a lot of turkey and drank a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and the following is what I am thankful for this year and this moment. I mean it.

1. MJ Cat-He brings me joy every day and I look forward to returning home after a boring day at work and seeing him roll around on the floor and purr with excitement when I walk in the door.
2. Caller ID-I only have to speak with whom I desire.
3. The Olsen Twins-My favorite source of celebrity gossip now lives on my street!
4. The Risotteria-My favorite neighborhood hangout always provides me with a place where everybody knows my name.
5. Pamprin-From headaches to back aches to bloating to cramping, Pamprin can cure any illness while adding an element of sedation. And it goes great with turkey and white wine.
6. I am thankful for my very good friends including Ken, Joe, Jen, Federico, Kristen, Diane, James, Mark, Deirdre and Todd. Like the Oscars, I can't name all of you but I couldn't survive without you. You all complete me.
7. Chantelle- I would like to thank the French company that makes the only bras that actually fit me comfortably.
8. New York City-I am feeling sentimental now that I am away, but I am thankful that I live in the best city on this earth. I'm never bored.

No comments:

statcounter