Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Big Black Hole

Last night after attending a very depressing screening of Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason, I met my friend Kristen to discuss the meaning of life. Based on our conversation, here some of the questions I will attempt to answer as this month continues:

1. Why is it that there are some weeks when nobody returns your phone calls, emails or letters? What creates this big black hole?
2. Why is it that perhaps I am more doable, than dateable?
3. Does Renee Zellweger look better fat or skinny?
4. Am I finally sick of Reality TV?
5. Is Netflix really worth it?
6. How many songs does one really need on an ipod?
7. What makes a grown man want to be spanked?
8. How long does it take for a cat to recover from an upper respiratory virus?


1 comment:

dmb said...

3) Fat.

5) Netflix rocks. And they just lowered the price.

6) I have a 40GB iPod and can't fit my 58GB of music on it.

You forgot #9 - Yes, "Desparate Housewives" and "Life as We Know It" are tied for best new show, albeit "The OC" still rocks.

statcounter