Monday, November 29, 2004

More Big Black Hole Questions

As most of you know, I spent my holiday in good old York, PA. Since I have lived in New York for so long, when I am in York and see Native Yorkers, they wrongly think I have all the answers. Here are some of the questions asked over Thanksgiving:

1. How do you know when someone is your boyfriend?
2. What is the maximum you will spend on your hair?
3. Is that you what you wear when you go out in New York? Didn't you stand out at the India Sports Bar and Grill in gold pumps and a tulle skirt?
4. Do you ever feel like you are just making stuff up at work and really don't know what you are doing?
5. Do you think you will ever get married?
6. Where do you put all your stuff in a small apartment?
7. Do you think you will ever leave New York City?
8. What exactly does "third base" mean?

No comments:

statcounter