Tuesday, November 16, 2004

FOB's (Friends of Babylon)

Many strangers are linking to my site. From a reluctant Republican to a blonde intellect, I'm getting referrals from all kinds of bloggers! Check out my new blogging friends! Unlike the blogger in NY Time's Sunday article, I want to make it clear that I am not dating any of these people.

Running Scared (the reluctant Republican who is scared of me)
Mind of Mog (catblogger!)
The Modulator (politics and cats)
The Blonde Intellect
When Cats Attack
Your Moosey Fate (catblogger!)
Beware of the Blog

1 comment:

dawniebean said...

i can speak for myself (dawniebean from the blonde intellect)....she's right. we are not dating. my husband doesn't allow me to date others. men or women.

i linked to you because you make me giggle (your cat does, too). :P

statcounter