When I was a teenager, I used to write my "summer goals" at the end of the school year. I decided I think I need to do that again. Surprisingly, the goals are exactly the same while the methods of reaching them might have changed. Here are the goals circa 1985.
1. Get a new bikini that makes me look really cute.
2. Get a great tan.
3. Get passionately kissed by a guy that really likes me.
4. Go to a cool concert with my friends.
5. Play a lot of miniature golf.
6. Save some money to buy some new makeup.
7. Make my hair blonder.