Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Katie Holmes Timeline

Today Fox 411published a timeline of Katie Holmes' life as of the beginning of April to the present. This is one of the most fascinating pieces of journalism I have encountered in a long time. As I've said before, I've had a dish in the sink that still needs to washed in this short amount of time, while Katie has totally changed her life.

Here is Katie's timeline versus my own timeline:

April, 7th 2005:
Katie: moves to New York City and attends Fragrance Foundation's Fifi Event.
Babylon: I am still living in New York City and feeling on the fence about American Idol's Constantine.

April 11th, 2005:
Katie: Katie attends "Save the Music" concert. She has never met Cruise before.
Babylon: I hear a rumor that my ex's new girlfriend smells. This puts me a funk.

April 11th-April 27th:
Katie: Nobody spots Katie but rumor has it that she flew to Los Angeles to meet with Tom about a role in "Mission: Impossible 3" sometime during this period.
Babylon: I fall in the shower and attend the first meeting of the NYC Podcasting Association.

April 27th:
Katie: Katie reappears and announces she is Tom Cruise's lady. Her star power increased by three points.
Babylon: I'm devastated as Constantine is voted off Idol. The podcast appears in the Wall Street Journa. My star status increases by .5 pt.


The article also questions the period when Katie fires the great John Carabino as her manager during her April 11th-April 27 disappearance. For the most of the month of May, I've been bugging friends to call him directly and get the real scoop.

No comments:

statcounter