1. Jessica Simpson. Her Christmas album is the worst recording I have ever heard.
2. The Anna Nicole Trimspa commercial where she pretends to be a cat. It is insulting to cats.
3. The Bachelor is so over. I hate all dating reality shows.
4. Judith Regan. She's boring and has too much botox.
5. Old TV shows turned into bad major motion pictures.
6. Following the Weight Watchers points. I'm starting to get sick of this.
7. student loans
8. Separating my laundry
9. running out of toilet paper
10. ex-wives and ex-girlfriends of current boyfriends
11. drunken celebrity speeches at award shows
12. annoying coworkers who ask stupid questions and schedule unnecessary meetings
13. bad customer service at expensive stores
14. when my hair is not the way I want it to be
15. cold windy rainy weather
16. finding any sort of lump in my body and waiting for test results
17. Creating my monthly report for work
18. Waiting in line at TJ Maxx
19. My Sprint PCS contract
20. Restricted phone calls
21. when my mother hangs up on me to talk to my sister
22. Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Kelly Ripa
27. when I screw up the Netflix return envelope and tear off the sticky strip
28. computer crashes
29. working in Hoboken
30. not making enough money to support my lifestyle
31. Hillary Swank--I'd wish she'd just give up
32. when friends have a nervous breakdown
33. Billy Bush on Extra
34. The way my cat won't eat out of the bowl and only food from off the floor
35. cab motion sickness
36. Guys who say they will call you, and don't
37. Cash Bar
38. The ongoing feeling that a terrorist attack can happen at any time
39. Doing the dishes
40. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
41. Pet abuse
42. The results of the 2004 Presidential election
43. Monday mornings
44. Inefficient clerks at check-out counters
45. "Storm watches"
46. Condi Rice
47. Sleepless nights
48. The amount of money it now costs to take a taxi
49. Disappearing boyfriends
50. Allergies and asthma