Monday, December 27, 2004

Holiday Blues

Well, Christmas is over and now I have a serious case of the holiday blues. Here's why:
1. I am out of vacation days and have to go back to work this week.
2. I gained five pounds.
3. I need a new love interest. I still miss Mr. Book still and The Snack is getting on my nerves.
4. I'm cold and my skin is drying out from the heat.
5. My hair color is fading and my colorist moved to Ohio.
6. I've spent too much time with my sister and mother who gang up on me and pick on me and treat me as if I were a child.
7. I miss my pet back home.
8. I feel as if I have nothing to look forward in the next few months.
9. I hate the month of January.
10. I hate New Year's Eve and the pressure to have fun surrounding it, yet I don't want to sit home alone with my cat.

3 comments:

Erik said...

And really, who better to have vomit on you than your cat?

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you don't want to stay at home with your cat. That can be depressing. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against staying at home with one's cat- in theory. I read somewhere that is actually a custom with Lesbians and there is nothing wrong with that. It but it just seems to me that is one day that I just have to get out. Normally I hate to follow the crowd, but don't be surpised if you see my black ass on TV in Times Square to watch the ball drop!

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

New Year's Eve is for Assholes. But January is not so bad, it's February that really stinks.

statcounter