Well, Christmas is over and now I have a serious case of the holiday blues. Here's why:
1. I am out of vacation days and have to go back to work this week.
2. I gained five pounds.
3. I need a new love interest. I still miss Mr. Book still and The Snack is getting on my nerves.
4. I'm cold and my skin is drying out from the heat.
5. My hair color is fading and my colorist moved to Ohio.
6. I've spent too much time with my sister and mother who gang up on me and pick on me and treat me as if I were a child.
7. I miss my pet back home.
8. I feel as if I have nothing to look forward in the next few months.
9. I hate the month of January.
10. I hate New Year's Eve and the pressure to have fun surrounding it, yet I don't want to sit home alone with my cat.