Friday, December 03, 2004

Holiday Dieting Tips from MJ Cat: Friday Catblog




Like most Americans, I struggle with my weight. I don't want to be a fat cat, so here are my December dieting tips.

1. Don't be a live garbage disposal. Eat your portion and don't eat off other people's plates.
2. Watch the Pounce treats! Mindless snacks can add on the pounds.
3. When you are done eating, hide your bowl. Dining at 3AM is just not necessary.
4. If you go to a party, only hit the buffet table once and watch out on the tossed treats (passed appetizers.)
5. Eat deliberately and slowly. As you can see, I throw my food on the floor and eat one chow at a time. Don't gobble.
6. Drink a lot of water. This can fill you up.
7. Remember, it's always better to look good than to feel good! Meow!

No comments:

statcounter