Tonight I hosted what I thought was a great small holiday dinner party. My theme was the Goodfellas Hannukah dinner. Here are the ingredients for a successful evening with your friends:
1. Meatballs, sausage and Italian gravy with Rigatoni. (I cooked for six hours. This is a bigger deal than it sounds.)
2. Steroid eyedrops for friends allergic to your pet
3. Live Aid DVD set (my friend brought this as a gift and we were all riveted.)
4. Red Stripe beer and red wine
5. The Meat Plate (A plate of just Italian meats with no cheese. I include grapes.)
6. Italian Christmas Cookies for desert.