Friday, December 10, 2004

Don't Shake the Tree: Friday Catblog




I know from personal experience that the holidays can make any cool cat get out of control. No bitter apple solution or water sprayed in my face or scolding can keep me from chewing on the Christmas Tree. I don't have a lot of outlets so this is how I go nuts during the holidays. Be sure to control yourself over the holidays or someone might surprise you with bitter apple when you least expect it.
1. Don't get too drunk or crazy at your holiday parties. Be professional and only have one drink if any at all. I hear Shirley Temples are back in vogue.
2. Remember to send your holiday cards. I keep pro-cat-inating on this task.
4. Stop eating so much. You don't want to be fat in 2005.
5. Have fun. I always feel that the period between New Year's Day and Valentine's Day is just one downward depressive slide.
6. Don't spend all your money. I tend to get a little too generous over the holidays. I bought my owner a lot of presents this year and I don't have any money.

No comments:

statcounter