Sunday, November 13, 2005

All That and a Bag of Chips


As part of my obsession with my new 23 yr. old snack, I decided to have a complete Snack weekend. For those of you unfamiliar with the term "Snack" please read the following post entitled "The Joys of Snacking with Younger Men" that I wrote last year. I haven't seen him since Thursday although he did call me and hang up. I fear though that in the current cultural environment where Demi married Ashton and Cameron and JT are still together, that perhaps the shelf-life of a Snack can be extended and I'm not sure if that's such a good thing. I'm always curious what these younger men do in their free time with their friends. I have a feeling they are not sitting home watching 60 Minutes and making turkey chili.

Here's how I spent my weekend researching Snack lifestyle:

-I actually went to see the movie Prime which kind of sucked but was a movie about the shelf-life of Snacks. I was much more interested in patient/therapist storyline than I was in the relationship between Uma and her Snack. What does this say about me?
-I went shopping at Urban Outfitters and bought some t-shirts.
-I had my hair cut and asked my guy to make it "messier."
-I ordered chicken wings and a slice of pizza for dinner.
-I stayed in bed until 2 today.

I just hope he calls me or I run into him again in the neighborhood soon. I'm having Snack withdrawal.

No comments:

statcounter