Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Things for Which I Give Thanks 2005

Well, it's that time of the year where I contemplate for what I am thankful this year. Here is the list:

1. MJ Cat-Believe it or not, I am still thankful I have the pleasure of sharing my home with this wild cat. I love him and I look forward to seeing him every day.
2. Matthew-Despite what I say and or how I behave, I'm thankful that I met him and that he still seems to like me.
2. My New Job-I have been working so hard for so long so it's nice to be out of the poverty bracket.
3. Todd and the Podcast-Working with Todd on the Beware of the Babylon podcast has been the most satisfying creative experience I've had in many years. I'm also very thankful that Todd is my friend.
4. The Risotteria-I still drop in on almost a daily basis and Joe still provides me with wine and advice.
5. Mary Kay Timewise-Eveyone at my new job thinks I am in my early-mid 20s.

No comments:

statcounter