Monday, February 14, 2005

Worst Vday Ever

I only have three hours to go until this rockbottom day officially ends. I always say that New Year's Eve to Valentine's Day is just one downward spiral, and this year, I was right. Tonight I came home from work, went to the gym, and ate a turkey burger and an orange. Now, I'm watching the Westminster Dog Show. My friend Jeff is very upset I failed to mention my evening last Friday night. He's upset I didn't write about how I kissed a friend on a dare and actually considered going home with a gay man. He doesn't understand that this behavior was just part of the downward spiral. Now, I'm waiting for the sun to shine tomorrow so I can start feeling like a normal human being again. For now, I'll let MJ Cat bite me until midnight.

No comments:

statcounter