Wednesday, February 09, 2005

He Wants to Make the World Beautiful

I have watched hours and hours of reality television since the Real World premiered in the early 90's. I have never cried during any of these programs...until tonight. Austin Scarlett was tragically eliminated on Project Runway and Wendy Pepper, the talentless hack, made it to the final three in his place. And who is to blame for this national travesty? The also talentless and tasteless Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood chose the very ugly Pepper creation over Austin's beautiful and tasteful gown. Nancy, you are now guaranteed to look like an asshole on the red carpet. Austin, when you make it as a big time designer, I will become your client. I hope you one day dress me because I know in your hands, I will look and feel beautiful.

No comments:

statcounter