Friday, February 11, 2005

Valentine's Day for the Single Cat: Friday Catblog




Valentine's Day is only a couple of days away, and as always, I'm single and going to be spending it alone locked up in the apartment. Here's how I am going to survive what can be a very lonely day for a single cat.

1. I am going to curl up and snuggle with my person. She's a woman in her thirties and I'm a cat and this is a big day for all those like us to celebrate our circumstantial relationship.
2. I am going to eat Fancy Feast rather than my usual boring dry Iams chows. Calories don't count on Monday.
3. I am going to run around the hall and get some exercise. Spring is on the way and I need to look good.
4. I am going to go nuts with my catdancer. I am going to jump as high as I can.
5. I am going to examine the closets and see what all that crap is in there buried at the bottom.

No comments:

statcounter