Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Politics

I received a comment yesterday about the fact that I rarely discuss my politics. For those of you who know me personally, you know I have a sister with high political aspirations and I must take special care to not become the Roger Clinton or Billy Carter of our family. She already found out about this blog and is upset that I am sharing personal anecdotes over the public Internet. In the meantime, I do have some political views that I will share with you.

1. If you are a woman, you should vote in every election. Women were once not allowed to vote and your elders fought for you to have this human right. I always vote.
2. If a person is cruel to animals, he or she should go to jail. If a person has a drug problem, he or she should get some help.
3. New York City deserves more money for protection against terrorists.
4. Anyone who wants to get married should be able to.
5. Intelligent design should not be taught in public schools.
6. Rich people should pay more taxes and stop complaining about it.
7. Social Security should be saved.
8. Music and art programs should be saved in public schools.

No comments:

statcounter