Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Who Would You Rather Wednesday



So, after it took me 2.5 hours to get into my apartment in the midst of the Halloween parade, I chilled out to the televised version although it was really outside my window. For best costume, I vote some dude dressed up as his own myspace page. He made a lifesize copy of his page, and put his head in the hole where his photo would be. But, my favorite moment was George Whipple interviewing Gene Simmons from Kiss. I think Kiss were the grand marshalls of the parade. So, George asked Gene to show his famous tongue and Gene Simmons said, "This tongue can whip women up into a froth." George Whipple did not know what to say and said, "Well, I have my eyebrows." I think I'll take the tongue if I have to choose.

No comments:

statcounter