Thursday, November 09, 2006

BAFTA and babies

While I've been tied up with BAFTA events (History Boys, For Your Consideration, Volver, etc.), all of my close girlfriends have been popping out babies this week. I'm terrible at remembering to buy gifts so my first gift to these new little babies is to type in their names on this blog so that they can be "Googled." I will be the first person to increase their searchability making them actually more important in the world because you're nobody unless you show up on a Google search. Congratulations to Adrienne and Aaron with the birth of daughter Beatrice Marais Davenport and to Stephanie and Eric on the birth Jaden Berkson. I don't know Jaden's full name yet because I haven't spoken to Stephanie since I've been at BAFTA.

No comments:

statcounter