Monday, November 06, 2006

Kirstie Ally Bikini Reveal


For those of you who missed it, Kirstie Ally revealed her new body in a bikini on Oprah. While I would normally make fun of crazy Kirstie Ally, I have to give her props. She lost a lot of weight and as someone who has lost weight and is 20 years younger than Kirstie, I would be scared to death to go on national TV in a tankini yet alone a bikini! I will, however, make fun of the fact that she had a big Scientologist bikini shopping spree with best friend Leah Remini. I wonder if she had to be silent in the Nordstrom dressing room as she tried on suits?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for fineѕt contents like myself, onlу
visit thiѕ site every day for the reason that it gives feature
contents, thanks

Feel free to ѕurf to my page; sell house fast

statcounter