Tuesday, September 06, 2005

NBC Doesn't Care About Kanye West


If you haven't read or witnessed one of the most exciting, hilarious and surprising moments of television history, the Washington Post has a transcript of the scripted versus unscripted banter between Myers and West which took place during NBC's live hurricane relief concert on Friday night. Despite watching Kanye West ad lib while Mike Myers tried to stay composed and not laugh, I think my favorite part was when the camera ripped away from West and went to a very startled Chris Tucker standing by a refrigerator. Luckily, I taped the concert so I could watch the clip over and over again all weekend. I feel guilty for laughing my ass off during what was supposed to be a serious and bleak television program, but I found myself more entertained than I was for the Jerry Lewis telethon on Labor Day.

No comments:

statcounter