Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Want You in My House


It's been a long time since I've had a celebrity crush, but I'm totally hot for Hugh Laurie the star of the Fox TV show House. For those who haven't watched the show, the plot centers around an anti-social doctor who solves mysterious diseases with little bedside manner. He is also addicted to pain killers and walks with a limp due to some problem I haven't identified yet. When I was in college, I had this crush on this guy named Bruce King who was always unshaven and walked with a limp. My friends thought it was crazy that I loved Bruce so much. One time, I slept over in his room on his couch and ended up with a terrible case of noisy and smelly gas. When he woke up, he asked me without any sort of hesitation if there was anything he could do to help me with my "stomach situation." Needless to say, I was humiliated and embarrassed to pursue him any further.

No comments:

statcounter