Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Do Not Sniff the Coke: Kate Moss Update


In light of the recent downfall of supermodel Kate Moss, I would like to make the following comments. For those of you living in a cave, Moss was caught sniffing cocaine and had the photos splashed all over the tabloids. As a result she's lost multi-million dollar contracts with H&M and Chanel. I do not do any illegal drugs, but I want to say that I do prefer that my favorite models do for the following reasons:

1. The drug use of models allows me to understand how they stay thin and validates that I will never be that thin since I can't afford cocaine and am afraid of messing around illegal addictive substances.
2. When I shop at a store that's clothing is promoted by Moss or any coked-up model, I feel better when I might have to buy a size larger than I think I am due to the fact that I know that Moss is coked up and therefore, can fit into very small European sizes.
3. Coked up models are the ideal candidates to promote cosmetics as one of my biggest challenges is covering up blotchy skin and dark under-eye circles. Because drug use can contribute to these complexion issues, supermodels are the perfect spokeswomen to promote these types of products.

No comments:

statcounter