Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Do Not Own a Dog

Today, I would like to clarify that I do not own a dog that has ever bit anyone. Also, if you do not like this blog or the podcast, please stop torturing yourself by listening and reading. I do not torture myself in this manner and I would not want to torture others who perhaps think I am a total waste of time as a human being. Although many people love and watch E.R., I don't because the show doesn't appeal to my tastes and sensibilities.

And, for the record, my family owned dogs and the only person they ever bit was ME causing me to nearly lose an eye and a finger. These attacks were not funny and I do not like being accused of owning a biting dog, especially when this is completely a viscous lie insulting MJ Cat, who is clearly not a canine.

No comments:

statcounter