Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Mother's Day: Friday Catblog by MJ Cat



This year, I worked hard to make sure my person got a mother's day card in the mail. (Actually, I sent her two!) The poem in one was so touching, I wanted to share it with all you cat-owners out there:

You feed me when I'm hungry.
You keep water in my dish.
You let me stare at you all day,
or longer if I wish.

You don't get mad whenever
I leave fur about the place.
You let me sleep most anywhere-
Your room, your bed, your face...

You cope with coughed-up hairballs
that are covered with my spit.
You always fill my litter box
so I can take a...well, you know.

You'll always have my loyalty,
until the bitter end,
'cause after all, it's plain to see...

You're truly my best friend!

Love,
MJ Cat

No comments:

statcounter