Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Implications of Podcasting




OK, I have to confess, I had a sexual dream last night about Adam Curry, former MTV VJ and founder of ipodder. Prior to this dream, I never once thought about Adam Curry, except perhaps as a tech geek or as a former cheesy talking head. Now, today I can't stop thinking about Adam Curry, which is disturbing me. In this dream, we were in love and even went to a funeral together.

Another ramification of our Beware of the Babylon podcast is that The Snack confessed last night (not in a dream) that he wanted my body again after hearing my Michael Jackson impersonation on last week's podcast.

In any case, for those of you having trouble accessing the link to the podcast, it is down but will be live again this evening.

No comments:

statcounter