Monday, May 17, 2010

Things I Don't Understand

As I get older, there is less I understand and I'm not afraid to share it. I find the 20something set is afraid to admit they don't know it all and I suppose when I was that age, I thought I knew it all too. Here are some of the issues and concepts I don't "get."
1. Brooklyn...why do people live there? Is it out of financial necessity or is it actually cool? Why would you leave your small town to live in a borough that relies on an unreliable subway system?
2. Babies...I don't get the appeal.
3. Who are these people on Dancing with the Stars? Am I supposed to recognize most of these people?
4. What makes someone choose a career in human resources?
5. What's the deal with Ashton Kuthcher? Is he funny? Is he good looking? What's his deal?
6. Who invents business catch phrases? I heard the terms "A-ha moment," "with that being said" and "impactful" spoken at least 500 times last week.

No comments:

statcounter