Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hallelujah...Only 2 more weeks of Idol

Thanks to Adam Lambert I got sucked back into American Idol last season and have been watching again this season which has been terrible. I haven't even called to vote for anyone because I don't care who the hell wins. Crystal is the most talented but frankly, nobody has any charisma. I like my Idols to have some personality. Also, Lee DeWyze is even worse and more boring than Taylor Hicks. I have been hating him all season but tonight when he tortured Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, it was my last straw. I wanted to call to have him voted off immediately. Listening to his soulless version of this song was like watching Kate Gosselin dance. Jeff Buckley's cover is my favorite and I have to confess I liked Timberlake's cover to support Haiti.

No comments:

statcounter