Monday, March 10, 2008

Irresponsible Monday


So, today I was photographed with my colleagues to be featured in the April issue of Response Magazine. Because I spent all afternoon in hair and makeup, I missed the breaking of the Spitzer story which has me all wound up. So, after work, I went to the gym and caught up on the scandal on the the elliptical trainer TV. Then, I decided to take a steam. As I go into the steam room, I realize that one of the two women in the room is openly masturbating. I have to tell you, I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and closed my eyes and prayed for her to realize she wasn't alone and leave. Instead, she starts moaning. Finally, she leaves but I don't want to look at her and I keep sitting there pretending it didn't happen. When I realized she moved her show into the sauna, I ran out and changed my clothes and went to speak to the manager who responded, "Well, that kind of stuff usually happens in the men's locker room. That's why we had to lock up the men's whirpool." New York is a den of sin.

No comments:

statcounter