Sunday, February 17, 2008

as seen on tv

Guest blogging is really hard, so sorry for the lack of updates here. Besides the fact that I'm a cat and it's, like, impossible to type with paws, there's not really a whole lot going on in the apartment right now other than ECCHC activities.

I am watching a whole lot of infomercials though. And by the time Rachel gets home, we'll be receiving the following great products to make our lives so much easier...



This is gonna feel good on my paws, and Rachel will be able to remove any calluses obtained in the name of fashion.






I really can't be on pest watch 24/7, so this little plug-in product better work. I need a break from the mice chasing. And frankly, they scare me.


I'm using this in the bathtub. Next year, Rachel's bringing me to Aruba. I'm going snorkeling.

No comments:

statcounter