Saturday, December 29, 2007

Things I Hate 2007

It is that time of the year when I list all the things I hated in 2007.
1. When people I love die way before their time.
2. When people stop to tell me shoe is untied.
3. The use of the word "meh" to describe a mediocre emotion.
4. Having to enter a special code to post a comment on a blog.
5. The small wrinkles that are starting to form around the corner of my eyes.
6. The crazy BAFTA rsvp system
7. When people call sandwiches "sammies." If you are an adult, speak proper English.
8. Twentysomethings who think they can go from an entry-level job to becoming a VP in 3 months. Pay your dues, kids.
9. I hate when Max (my cat) purrs in my face at 4AM.
10. Guilt trips
11. People who think that the hours they stay in the office qualifies the work they perform. Depriving themselves of sleep, social lives and/or being a responsibile parent does not make an ideal corporate citizen.
12. This fucking pain that has developed in my left hip.
13. Not having a doorman
14. People who think text messaging counts as an actual conversation
15. Annual reviews
16. Going to the ER alone in the middle of the night
17. Pokes on Facebook. I don't get the point.
18. Going to the dentist
19. Airport delays
20. Hot dressing rooms.
21. When my friends have affairs with married men.
22. Tourists who stop in the middle of the sidewalk
23. The fact that airlines don't offer you anything to eat anymore
24. Talentless sisters trying to capitalize off the fame of their older siblings ala Jamie Lynn Spears and that Lohan sister.
25. mayo
26. ketchup
27. cheese
28. relish
29. My CVS pharmacist.
30. Men who don't have their shit together over the age of 35.
31. Pet abuse
32. Breakfast meetings
33. The new woman at my nail salon
34. George Bush
35. Allergies
36. When something new breaks right after I buy it.
37. The WGA strike!
38. The Hills
39. When Todd gets mad at me because I don't want to get up early to go to brunch. He's known me for over 10 years and we've NEVER had brunch so I don't know why he gets disappointed.

No comments:

statcounter