Friday, September 01, 2006

Is it Me You're Looking For?

If you ever want to freak out your coworkers, sing a duet of the song "Hello" by Lionel Richie with your office boyfriend at an after-work karaoke function. My office bf and I did this tonight and as we stood close and seriously sang to one another, everyone in the room became visibly uncomfortable. Some started checking their blackberries, some buried their faces in the karaoke books and others sat still completely stone-face. As we realized what was happening, we continued to sing very seriously and closely while desperately trying to keep a straight face. Later, my boss came up to me and said, "Man, I thought you two were going to make out." The best part is that someone videotaped this moment, and once I get my hands on it, I'll share.

No comments:

statcounter