Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Cataract Date

Tonight I was supposed to go on a blind date set up by a mysterious woman named Karen. She was instrumental in connecting me with a friend of hers and she's been working on this for almost a year. At first I was suspicious and paranoid, because women usually are not so eager to fix up other women. But after I received an email from the man, we decided to talk on the phone and I do have to say Karen was right, we made an instant connection and had two exciting conversations. We agreed to meet tonight and when he called me to make the arrangements, he said he wanted to go for a drive. I responded that I wasn't comfortable getting in the car with him since I didn't know him and he said I was too "old school for him" and called off the date right there and then. He then told me that I made him angry and that he couldn't talk to me anymore. So, we broke up before we even met if that is possible, but perhaps that is all for the best.

No comments:

statcounter