This week, Todd celebrate the holidays (like all Jews do)at the Chinese restaurant.
"We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas Time"
This week on the podcast we deck the halls, light the menorah and discuss
• our love/hate relationship with Santa
• how Judy Bloom ruined Christmas
• all about the holiday songs that matter
• this week's inappropriate fur joke
• just how "Chinese" is the Coffee ice-cream?
As always, this, and EVERY, BEWARE OF THE BABYLON podcast can be automatically downloaded to your computer and transferred to your iPod through iTunes.
Post a Comment