Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Year In Review

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I fear I'm now an official single old-maid living with her cat. Yet, I had a decent year of emotional growth. Here are some of the highlights:

1. My love life was complicated, upsetting and yet, a lot of fun. I'd especially like to thank Mr. Book, The Snack and Liev Schreiber.
2. During this year, I dyed my hair dark brown and hated it so I went back to blonde. Then I decided to cut it into a very short bob which was also a big mistake and I'm still growing it out. My colorist moved to Ohio and my stylist was too expensive so I had to find an entire new hair team which seems to be working out so far.
3. I had a good year at work and for the first time, I like my job.
4. I perfected my recipe for BEEF BOURGUIGNON.
5. I started the podcast with Todd and we were featured in the Wall Street Journal!

No comments:

statcounter