Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I BROKE A VASE AT VOGUE!


The Daily News reported the following today about Donatella Versace:
LEAN AND HUNGRY: Hard-partying fashionista Donatella Versace has calmed down and cleaned up since her rehab days, but her checkered past still shadows her. Radar magazine digs up this gem from her coked-up times: "In one memorable incident, sources say, she stumbled into a glass table in Vogue editor Anna Wintour's office, sending shards flying.

Believe it or not, the exact incident happened to me. Years ago, I had a job interview at Vogue where I was so nervous that I knocked over a vase of flowers with my purse. Donatella has inspired me to come forward and confess I BROKE A VASE AT VOGUE. My purse knocked the vase off the desk, water spilled, and glass smashed. I left the building, cried and was punished with a job at FamilyPC Magazine. With one simple swoosh, my dreams of working at Vogue were shattered as fast as the ill-placed vase of roses.

No comments:

statcounter