Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Yes, MJ cat and I definitely woke up to the gas smell this morning. At first, we thought it was our new stove but then realized that our water was turned off and there were a bunch of truck and jackhammers dealing with the reported leak out on Bleecker Street. I opened a window and rushed off to chair this morning's "Rapid Results" window hoping MJ wouldn't light a cigar today while I was at work. Well, I was very nervous when I heard the gas smell was permeating all of downtown and MJ was all alone with an open window. We're both alive and still don't know the source of the smell and thank god, we have running water.