So, tomorrow is big bonus day at the bank! Everyone finds out if he/she receives the "bonus" and if it was worth turning down jobs all fall to receive a check of what could be absolutely nothing! Frankly, while I really need a bonus to pay off my years of no bonus and I'll go apeshit if I get nothing, I think bonuses are a corporate mind-fuck. Here is some advice for all of you waiting for your bonus.
1. It's a beyond your control.
2. If you don't get a bonus, find another job.
3. Any money is better than no money.
4. Your company does not own you.
5. Money does not buy happiness.
Now, I'm going to worry about it.