Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weekend in New England

This weekend I am going to a wedding in Kennebunkport of my old college friend. Another mutual friend of ours named Bruce lives in Kennebunkport, so I thought I'd give him a call and tell him that I was coming to town to see if he wanted to have dinner on Friday night. The the thing is, when I called, he didn't remember me which was odd considering we spent quite a bit of 1991 in each other's company. When he told me that he couldn't place me, I didn't know what to say, so I expressed that I was calling to see if he wanted to have dinner since I'd be in town but it was pointless since he didn't remember me. He answered that it's been 15 years, so he doesn't really remember anyone from that time. But, he said that he would like to have dinner anyway so now I am scheduled for a meal with someone who forgot all about me. I just went through my photo albums and I have pages and pages of photos of us together, so I can't figure this all out. I don't know if this counts as a blind date or a remeeting or what. And, I don't have any idea what to wear.

No comments:

statcounter