Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Business Days

I have this rule that after a date, a man has three business days to call me. If a man does not call me within 3 business days of a date, I write him off and move on to the next. I, however, am not sure if this rule translates to situations aside from traditional dates. Here are some questionable situations that I am unsure how many business days apply until my mental write-off:

1. Man is ex boyfriend who I run into on the street, end up drinking bottle-service whiskey at a club with a bunch of Brazilians and wake up half undressed in his bed the next day at 4:00PM...
2. Man is a former high school flame who has become a rock star and while on tour in the city accosts me in public...
3. Man is guy who comes over to seduce me, insults the cleanliness of my apartment and then disappears....

I don't want to waste the pretty, but I at the same time, I don't want to lose some interesting possibilities....

No comments:

statcounter