Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Transportation

Today on the way home from work someone confessed she takes a taxi everyday to work! That shocked me but I hate taxis. I think I hate taxis more than I hate the MTA and I think the MTA kind of sucks. I mean I spend $27/ week now on my transit card and despite the increase in price, I have not seen an increase in service. I rarely get a seat in the morning and what's up with the IRT? Why do I always feel like I wait AT LEAST 1/2 hour to take the downtown train? I can't even go to the Upper East Side anymore because of the crowds on the 6. Taxis just make me mad because of the terrible driving and the fact that I feel like I'm going to vomit 99% of the time. I actually have vomitted in UTOG cars twice, but that was on the corporate dime.
I love New York.

No comments:

statcounter