Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Bucket List

It's been awhile since I posted, but I've been busy crossing of things I want to do before I die and to honor the memory of my friend Timothy who died two years. In his honor during the month of May I live freely, happily and without fear. You never know when one day you are going to sit down to watch Nova, drink a diet Shasta and never wake up again.

Here's what I accomplished in May:
1. Performed onstage with a rock band (English Beat)

2. Spoke at a professional conference to a bunch of strangers about what I do for a living.

3. Booked myself for a weekend at the Chateau Marmont an entertained friends in my room.

4. Rode up the Pacific coastline on the Amtrak.


Here is what is next:
1. Run for public office
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Go to the Italy

No comments:

statcounter