Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Donna Martin Graduates!


I am watching the new 90210 which is making me feel old and nostalgic. When I was in college, 90210 was a BIG DEAL with me and my friends. And, it was the first show I can remember that actually had a summer season so I spent time watching it with my old high school friends as well. I have to confess I even had a Luke Perry poster on my door junior year. I would watch with my good friends Al, Phil, Max, Dupes and Ro (yes all straight men) and we were obsessed. I think the boys even splurged on the dolls. Then, there was a season where I had to work at the coffee house during 90210 so I would actually carry my 13" TV across campus and set it up behind the counter. My college graduation coincided with the high school graduation of the kids from West Beverly High. I remember sitting in my room and watching with my friends and actually crying. So, welcome back 90210. I hope it's as good as the first round and I actually teared up when I Joe Tata just had a cameo.

No comments:

statcounter