Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cleaning Up

Last night, I did some cleaning to celebrate my upcoming birthday this weekend. I'm a bit of packrat and not very good at throwing stuff away, but last night I rid myself of four garbage bags of things I don't have space for in my apartment. Here they are:

1. All-in One Stereo Combo-I haven't listened to an actual CD in two years. I'm completely digital. I won the stereo in 1996 as part of a raffle.
2. Smelly old ironing board
3. Small suitcase I received as a high school graduation gift.
4. Cancelled checks from 1998. Boy, did I use to buy a lot at the Gap.
5. VHS tapes. It's bad enough I still have cassette tapes, but these were just taking up too much space.
6. Christmas Cards. I love my friends, but I don't need to keep your old holiday cards.
7. Trashy paperbacks I'll never read again. Yes, Bergdorf Blondes is in the give away pile in the hallway.
8. Datebooks from 1995-2005.
9. old lipsticks that have almost turned to chalk
10. old swimming goggles from 1986

No comments:

statcounter