Monday, June 25, 2007

Emotional Composition

I know that it's bugging everyone that I know that I'm still in state of shock and despair over the death Tim. I've learned that grief is not something that magically goes away in a couple of weeks, and I'm really only in the raw stages of feeling the loss of someone who was part of my life every single day. I'm a pretty strong woman but I need my friends to accept that I am not quite myself right now, but I hope they can still go on being my friends even when I'm not so sunny. I don't want my friends to be afraid to speak to me or ignore me, and I accept that some of them are just more emotionally equipped to provide the certain kind of support I need right now. So, please don't treat me like I don't exist. I feel dead as it is right now.

No comments:

statcounter