Sunday, June 25, 2006

Operation Exposure Activate!

Thank God I found out about Operation Exposure last week. Today, as I left my apartment in the midst of Gay Pride madness, I was greeted by a drugged out and drunk gay guy flashing his penis at me in broad daylight. I went to the cop on the corner and told him I needed the Operation Exposure team to protect me and he said that they were already on their way! I imagine OE had a busy day today. I saw nudity everywhere today as part of Gay Pride Day. I don't understand how public drunken nudity supports the cause, but I saw more cock, exposed tits and asses in a one hour than I've seen in the past 3 years. I am proud to be a hetero but I don't go around with my ass hanging out or peeing on cars to show my pride. What ever happened to class?

No comments:

statcounter